Business owners need a trusted advisor to help navigate the legal landscape of owning and managing a business. Douglas A. Boodt has been a small business owner for over three decades. He understands, from a practical and professional standpoint, the unique challenges that business owners face on a daily basis.
At The Law Office of Douglas A. Boodt, we work with small businesses, closely-held companies, and family-owned businesses. From the formation of your company to the daily operations, we're here to help you fulfill your vision and accomplish your goals.
Our Business Law services include:
- Business entity formation and advising for C-Corps, S-Corps, LLC's, LLP's and general partnerships
- Bylaws and Operating Agreements
- Contract drafting and reviewing
- Selling and purchasing businesses and assets
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Non-compete Clauses and Agreements
- Annual Meetings and Board Resolutions
Contact the Law Office of Douglas A. Boodt for more information or to schedule an appointment for your initial consultation.
Business Law Services
- BUSINESS FORMATION FOR C-CORPS, S-CORPS, LLC's, LLP's, & GENERAL PARTNERSHIPS
- CORPORATE BOOKS PREPARATION & MAINTENANCE
- CONTRACT DRAFTING & REVIEWING
- SELLING & PURCHASING BUSINESSES & ASSETS
- CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS
- LETTERS OF INTENT
- NON-COMPETE CLAUSES & AGREEMENTS
Choose a day and time to receive a call
It's never too soon to be prepared. There's no cost to finding out of Douglas A Boodt is the right attorney for your situation. Schedule a telephone call below.